Jan 19, 2015

New shop!!!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing fine! I have been working hard to fill my shop at my new digihome @ Pixelpress. Yesterday evening I finished uploading a lot of my old stuff and a bunch of my new products to my new store!! Whohoo, I am so excited and it looks so great!! I think I am a little in love with my new shop...LOL.
Now and then I will throw in some oldies I didn't upload in the past days, maybe I will pimp them a little before I do, but for now I'm very satisfied with how it turned out to be. I have some nice surprises also for you, they are hidden in the shop, so if you like surprises...you should go there and look for them ;) Don't forget te register at the shop and if you like at the forum also, We have an English spoken forum, so it is understandable for almost everyone!

At the end of December we had a fun photoshoot with the Pixelpress designers and you can see some of the pictures above our shops. Each designer made a banner out of a picture she liked, so now you can see the faces behind the designers :) Isn't that great fun!! The pictures were taken by Hélene (link will follow later)

And now for my new releases! I found inspiration for these kits on the internet at a Polish paperscrapshop where they only sell traditional paperscrapstuff. As I don't paperscrap and love the stuff they make, I thought, why not make something similar digital?? The last few weeks I worked hard and I made two brandnew bundles!! And I am working on my third one right now! So keep in touch if you like it too!

The bundles will be discounted 30% for one week after I released them. After that week the discount will be 20%.
Because the shop is not open officially, these two bundles will be discounted untill February 7th. 

Here's B&W, my first new bundle (available as seprate items also).








The Pixelpress CT girls worked hard also for some inspiration

Corrie

Geraldine

 Jeannette

 Margje

 Patsy

 Sonja

 Timounette

 Veer

Manuela


And my second bundle Ranonkel (also available as separate items):








CT inspiration:

Corrie

 Géraldine

 Jeannette

 Jopke

 Margje

 Patsy

 Sonja

 Veer

Manuela

Timounette


Thank you girls for your wonderful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment