Feb 2, 2013

DC February is in store now!

Hi all! 

It's been a while again since I've been here. The flu got me at the beginning of January and I was sick for two whole weeks. I'm glad I feel better now. Than, after that I had to work a lot, because a coworker has a burn-out. I worked 35 hours above my contract, so that's a lot of extra work in two weeks...
But, even with all these extra hours at work I managed to make some beauties for the Dutch Choice of February! It is in store now, this weekend with a 20% discount!
Most Digiscrap designers made something for this DC, all in the same colorscheme, so everything matches very well together!
Let's see what we have for you:
My stuff

When you buy my elements, you get these two templates for free!!
 

Products of my co-designers:

And some lovely layouts made with these products:
So head over to the Digiscrap.nl store and get you some of our gorgeous goodies!
Have a nice weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment