Aug 3, 2012

The Dutch Choice of August is in store now and a freebie!!

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been here... the reason of my absence is the birth of a duo designership with Jopke Designs! We are co&zo now also! You can find the co&zo blog over HERE. Come and take a look what we made!! We're selling the co&zo products at Digiscrap.nl and at Mscraps!! Whoohoo how cool is that?

But let's go on to the subject of my post! The Dutch Choice of August has hit the store now! The Digiscrap designers teamed up and made some lovely products matching the weather theme! This first weekend everything will be discounted 20% off, so get it while the sale is on!!
Here's my part of the DC August 2012 and you can find it HERE:


My CT girls did a great job:
Henrike:

Susan

Manuela
Tineke
Thank you girls!

And now it's FREEBIE time! 

Get it HERE and enjoy!
Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete