May 4, 2012

Exciting news and a freebie!!

Hi all,

At Digiscrap.nl we're going to have a new board in the shop, called Dutch Choice! A whole bunch of designers worked hard to make new goodies that match perfect together, so you can buy what you like and still everything fits together!

 These are my products, I was very enthousiastic and could not stop making stuff.....











The CT girls of various designers made some lovely LO's to show you the possibilities:

This weekend is also iNSD!! We have a storewide sale, so everything is 35% off May 4-6.
Come and check it out in store!!

And to celebrate the new Dutch Choice board I have a matching little freebie for you!!
I made some buttons in the DC May colors:
You can grab it HERE

3 comments:

  1. Wat zijn die buttons leuk, dank je wel!
    Die heb ik al vast. (Jan Splinter en de winter, hè!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Fenny en die heb je inderdaad binnen...hahaha

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete