Nov 2, 2011

Winter kit is out and a freebie addon!

Whoohoo, I just released my newest 'baby' Winter kit! After Fall this one had to come, don't you think?
In my store now, check it out, with off course 20% off...
You get over a hundred elements, 25 unique papers and one alpha in four different appearances.
So hush over en get you this one, because there's a lot of snow coming, they say...:)
This is the full kit:
the elements:
the papers:
and the alphas:
And some LO's  two of my CT ladies made with it:
Henrike

Renate:

Tineke

Thank you so much girls!
And now on to the freebie addon, I could not resist making some more elements and papers, so these are for free to get a taste of this wonderfull kit!
Inside you'll find 7 elements and three papers.
Get it HERE

Have fun playing with it!

And than a little announcement, three lovely ladies agreed to strenghten my CT, so a warm welcome to Tineke, Corrie and Kirsten!
I hope you're having fun playing with my stuff ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Een leuke kit Jeanine!
    Het blauw voelt al winters en koud aan. Eerlijk gezegd mag de winter nog wel even wegblijven......
    Dank je wel voor de freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete