Nov 4, 2011

Blogtrain freebies and iNSD sale at Digiscrap.nl!

Tchootchoooo, the Digiscrap.nl  blogtrain is riding...
 ...so hop on and ride with us and along the way pick up some gorgeous freebies! Most of the Digiscrap.nl Designers and some CT members made you some great 'What’s cooking' freebies to show our gratitude for you being great customers this year. This is our way to say THANK YOU!!!



You can start at the Digiscrap.nl blog and take off from there.
The whole list of participants can be found there also.
You came here from: Mo&Mo

 Here's my part of the freebie, enjoy!
Get it HERE

This is the end of our little blogtrain. I hope you like what we made for you!
So you have the choice to 'go home', but I have a better idea...
 ...why don't you take a look in our great Digiscrap.nl store and grab you some goodies now the sale is on?
I hope to see you there!
Enjoy your weekend!

xxx Jeanine

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your work! I'm so glad I found you on this blog hop. I didn't realize that it was your Christmas WA I used on my 2010 Christmas pages until I checked out all your freebies. Thank You!!!!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear and you're welcome Jennifer! :D

    ReplyDelete