Oct 1, 2011

Birthdaysale and blogfreebie

Hi everyone!

Next Sunday is my birthday and I decided to celebrate it with you and have a little sale in my shop!
I also made you a blogfreebie, you'll find it later on in this post.

You'll find my store HERE
So remember the sale is only on Sunday October 2nd and please use the couponcode mentioned in the add, otherwise the 50% discount won't work! The code ends at 0ct 3, 00.00 Amsterdam time

And now on to the freebie. I made some simple wordarts for you in Dutch and English. They come in black for easy recoloring so the samples in the preview are original in black.

This freebie can be downloaded HERE
ENJOY!

I hope you have fun with my stuff! 
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie and ... Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! En dank je wel voor de freebie!

    ReplyDelete