Jul 3, 2011

Guesting, a RAK and sale and new products!!

Hi all,

This message supposed to be out two days ago, but I was ill, won't bother you with that story ;)

I have some exciting news to share with you! This month I am a guest at Jopkes shop Pixelpress!! Yeah, is that great or what? I made some lovely new things to put in her shop and this first week all my products at Pixelpress are 30% off!! So hurry over there and see what's new! The second week the sale will be 15% off....so safe you some money this week! The 30% sale will end at July 10.

For this occasion Jopke and I teamed up and made a collab also...See what Light and Breezy brings!!
It's a great kit full of possibilities to scrap your summer layouts!
And we have two RAKs going on right now! Take a look here at DST end here at DSA!

Some LO's of my CT girls:
Dien:
Manuela:

Henrike:

Renate:
ViVre:

Thanks girls!!
And some LO's from Jopkes CT:
Jumlai:


Jeannette:

Petra:

Linnepin:



So if you don't want to miss it hurry over to PIXELPRESS


No comments:

Post a Comment