Mar 20, 2011

Positive kit and some packs

Hi all!

What a gorgeous sunday it is today at this side of the world! The sun is shining and the birds are singing, what do I want more? A perfect day to release my new kit Positive!! A kit in mainly black, white and grey with a touch of color added. Very versatile to use and scrap your pictures with!
It has 70 elements, 22 papers, 2 psd's for easy recoloring, 24 wordarts and wordartstickers in English and Dutch and an alpha. Do you need more??
This first week you'll get a nice discount on the price as well!! So rush to my store and grab it while it's low priced!
and this is what my CT girls did with it:
Manuela:
Renate
Dien

Henrike

Jopke


and I made some myself also:


And than I had some doodlestitches ready for the store. Here they are (also with a nice discount this first week ;))

10 doodlestitched animals
some doodlestitched journaling guides
and some doodlestitched scratchies, things you don't want to be without when you scrap!
Have a nice sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment