Nov 29, 2010

Whoohoo, new shoppingsystem coming and three new kits!!!

It has been a while since I've posted here, there's so much going on right now!! Digiscrap is soon starting with the new shopsystem Xcart...and a new and fresh look is coming with it also!!
All the designers are putting their stuff in the new shop in the next days/weeks. 
The shop will be bilangual, so all the foreign customers will be able to read everything in English, no more Dutch talk for you who don't understand it, yeh!! That's great isn't it?
And than, all the designers teamed up to make a gorgeous Christmas collab, Christmas Dreams. It's full of elements and papers and suitable for all your Christmas LO's, cards and whatever you want to make for Christmas....you can find it HERE

And than I have two new kits out!!
One is called Blueberry Drops, a lovely kit, with lots of beuatiful elements and papers.
The second one is called I love U, a kit filled with hearts and everything to srap your beloved ones with...
You will find my stuff HERE
Here are the previews:
Blueberry Drops
My CT made these great LO's with it:
Lukasin
 Anneke

Manuela
Timea
Henrike

Thank you ladies!!

I love U
The hard work of my CT girls:
Anneke


Timea
Henrike



Novella
Manuela
Timea

Great work ladies! Thank you!

And finally the Christmas collab!
previews of the parts of all the designers:










My CT got the links today, so we will have to wait a little for their LO's.

Here's the first one from Anneke
Timea
Henrike

2 comments: