Sep 26, 2010

Tomorrow Home Sweet Home will hit the store!!

Tomorrow my first altered artkit will hit my store at Digiscrap!! It was so much fun to work on this kit and I'm very excited!! I changed the wordart shown on the sneak peek, because it didn't fit the kit the way I wanted.
And to celebrate this kit, I have a nice freebie for you also!!

Here are the previews of what's coming!!





And look what my CT ladies made with it!
Lukasins doublepage
 Henrike

 An

 Manuela

 Timea

Suslyn


Thank you ladies!!

And here's the promissed freebie for you!
It has a clustered frame with multiple houses, 5 papers, trees and a sun.
Have fun with it!! And show some love if you like it :)


Click the preview to download
download expired

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your colors are awesome! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a hit! The colors so nice and bright, great kit hippie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous new kit, thank you for the sample.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kit is fantastic! Thank you for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this freebie, love the colors and drawing !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guurrrrl, you rocked this! I do altered art (by hand) and am beginning to do kits in that style- we would LOVE to have you at ScrapsWithAMouse.com- a very upbeat, friendly and laid back site. We are taking on new designers and gearing for Grand Opening. Apply via the blog if intersted. Hope to see you- would be great to have a few more artists there! Love this Love this LOVE THIS!!
    Amanda
    Circleoflifescraps.blogspot.com
    pioneersponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Writing to Anita now, would you put in a good word for me, PLeeeeaaase? Thank you!
    Amanda
    Circleoflifescraps.blogspot.com
    pioneersponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete