Jun 13, 2010

'I do' weddingcollection

I proudly presents a new kit called 'I do'!
A great kit to scrap all your weddingpages with!
This kit is loaded with romantic elements, 100 pieces totally, some vintage goodies, a lovely soft paperpack, lots of wordarts in four colors (silver, gold, pink and black (so you can recolor them by yourself)), a datepack filled with weekdays, months and numbers 1-31 and two alpha's, one is complete with lower case, upper case, numbering and punctuation, one comes on buttons (or brads) and contains only the uppercase letters.
Each pack is available separate, but you can save a nice amount of money if you buy the collection! Go and check it out at the Scrapinsider store!

I have a RAK at DST if you want a chance to win this kit!
The winner of the RAK is Ren!!
Congratulations Ren and have fun with this kit!
The pages of my CT!
 Thank you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment