May 27, 2010

Re-opening Scrapinsider and a Sneak Peek of my new kit

http://scrapinsider.comhttp://scrapinsider.comWhoohoo, something exciting is going to happen on June 1!! Scrapinsider has a totally new look and a new shoppingsystem!
To celebrate that, my new kit Red Summer Flipflops is going to hit the store at June 1 and I will have a sale from June 1-7!!

Here's a little Sneak Peek of my new kit!
It's a huge kit with 130 elements, 37 papers and much more!

And there's even more, I am going to have a sale at Scrapinsider.
All my products will have 20% of for one week June 1-7!!
So if you want to save you some bucks, rush to the store between June 1 and 7!

And again there's more!
 I made an addon matching my newest kit Red Summer Flipflops!
It will be available as a freebie (June 1-7) at Scrapinsider from June 1untill June 7, so in one and a half day you can grab it!!

Want to know what it looks like?
 Come and see:

So rush to Scrapinsider.com at June 1st, look around in the totally renewed shop and grab this freebie! It will be free for one week only!
Click HERE  to get to the shop! Download expired!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That sneak peak looks very exciting! It really looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete